- What would you reply to someone that says that he likes the TROM direction but the system won’t ever allow this change to happen?
- What would you reply to someone if he insisted that some decisions should not be made by machines but from humans? For example he says, and I think he has a point, that we humans should decide how our education should be, if we should clone humans, how we should treat animals etc… So what about these decisions? Should all of them be decided by machines or humans have to be a part of it?
- Lets suppose someone is causing trouble in a rbe city (he is beating people or throw rocks or that kind of stuff) its a weird behavior i know but lets suppose that he does something like this. Who will be responsible to deal with him? All people? Or volunteers specialized in this kind of stuff??
- You wrote that our world is getting worse and worse while I have read that our world is getting better from some other sources, measuring war, poverty etc. Are you sure that our world is getting worse and if yes on which evidence are you supporting this?
- What can we do, individually, to better distinguish factual news from fake news?
- Why seems the TROM Project to be completely unaware of the fact that most of its ideas are not original but have been developed and discussed for hundreds of years in the anarchist/socialist movement for example by Petr Kropotkin and Murray Bookchin.
- Do you have material on a well designed adoptable alternative to trade along with a rollout strategy?
- Why focus on trade (a behavior) rather than the environment which induces behavior?