If you want to stay up to date with everything we do for this project, you can check these live updates from any tromsite.com page.
You can also click people’s names to go to their personal online places (websites). If you want to talk to us, use our chat.
- https://www.videoneat.com/notifications/ VideoNeat
- https://www.tiotrom.com/notifications/ TioTROM
- https://www.tromjaro.com/notifications/ TROMjaro
- https://www.trade-free.org/directory/notifications/ Trade-Free Directory
- https://www.ourminds.online/notifications/ OurMinds
For TROMsite you can keep an eye on tromsite.com/live where we post daily.
1. It was collecting data and injecting ads into the search results on tromsite.com.
2. I wasn't managing it anymore and I don0t think anyone used it honestly
3. We discovered a great search engine that is not TROM curated but is very functional and I think it makes sense for anyone to use it. See more about it here https://www.trade-free.org/directory/?s=searx - I recommend https://www.trade-free.org/directory/goods-services/search-disroot-org/ - install this addon for Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/disroot-search/?src=search and start using it. I will explain more about it when we release a new TROMjaro iso since it will be the default search engine on TROMjaro.
If anyone still wants to use the old google curated search engine see https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=008802094222122130605:ramsowydbq4 - all in all, it was not that ok to use it on tromsite.
If you want to participate (video/audio) use https://meet.jit.si/trade-free-directory password is "aaron".
Of participate via text-chat here [link src="https://www.tromsite.com/chat
Shownotes"] here [link src="https://www.cloud.tromsite.com/s/maMDp72WBH9nCKT
Live"] in 10 or so minutes.
For those who are wondering if there are any trade-free goods/services out there, this is our answer to them. Yes there are, and we are creating a massive directory to showcase them. And we need your help. This website relies on people to submit trade-free goods/services and to review/rate them. We made it all super easy for you. No account needed.
First, glance at the stuff we already added here https://www.trade-free.org/directory/. Then use the submit form to submit new stuff and also underneath each item you can submit your review.
Tomorrow (27th) we will make an entire TROM-Cast about this directory and anyone can participate. 6PM Madrid time at tromsite.com/live or [link src="tromsite.com/chat.
Please"] help us grow this directory!
These are unique visitors per day - the average, then the maximum in a day and minimum in a day:
- musikwave: 300 (max: 1784, min: 1011)
- tiotrom: 210 (max: 598, min: 309)
- trade-free: 130 (max: 367, min: 118)
- tromjaro: 384 (max: 1481, min: 675)
- tromsite: 700 (max: 1970, min: 948)
- videoneat: 440 (max: 1382, min: 794)
So, apparently a few hundred people use these websites daily. Maybe a few thousands in total. Which is good, and makes no difference to me :P. I am doing the same work as I did before. Such stats are quite irrelevant to me. Anyways, thought to share them with you.
We encourage anyone who is from TVP to participate if they want to.
To learn more about TVP/RBE we recommend:
TROM Documentary, the Resource Based Economy part https://www.tromsite.com/documentary/#fvp_132,2s and Future by Design Documentary https://www.videoneat.com/documentaries/714/future-by-design/ .
30th of April, 6PM Madrid time. To participate please keep an eye on tromsite.com/live or get in contact with us at tromsite.com/chat. That's all
- Jawline: how instagram makes young people care more about their face than about their mind, and how many businesses exploit the so called "instagram models".
- Florida: America’s Animal Paradise is about the amazing nature in Florida
- War on Plastic with Hugh and Anita: is a 3 part series about how much plastic there is in our environment
- Nature’s Misfits: is about weird creatures on these planets
- Dominion: a gruesome documentary about the livestock industry (really shocking one)
- A Squirrel’s Guide to Success: e gentle documentary about the lives of squirrels
- Inside the USA Gymnastics Scandal: how power and the competition mentality is at times a breeding ground for abuse
- Fyre Fraud: perhaps the biggest fraud in the "entertainment" industry for the past years - including some celebrities and the popular Instagram as a boosting for this scam
- First Face of America: a very interesting documentary about the first people who came to America
- Earth from Space: a FANTASTIC documentary series about the amazing Earth
Use VideoNeat to educate yourself! 😉
1. make an article for tromjaro.com about how to take care of the system (updates, backups, adn all that) - i think it is interesting to clear some misconceptions of "oh linux is hard to work with and manage".
2. i NEED to fix over 100 links in all torm books (videos that were on vimeo and got deleted and now they are on archive.org). this will be a days long challange that i kinda hate....but i have to do it since some videos do not work. Maybe I'll get some help with this...
3. After these are done I want to schedule 20-30 more courses on VN.
Only after these are done, I can finally start my TROM 2 documentary challenge! I also ordered a 6TB hard drive for VN and teh documentary. Around 100 Euros. Not bad. I and Sasha have enough money for the next 3-4 months, then we are 100% broke haha. But we'll see.....
Trade is an "action", more like "sharing" or "stealing". This action is made by humans. Acted by humans. The action itself can be called a "behavior" (James trades his data to Google to access Google's services). So it is Jame's behavior at play here. What makes James do that? Mostly it is the structure of our world-wide society where people are forced to trade in order to "obtain". Obtain goods and services. This environment gives people little to no choice so they have to trade. Like having a job in order to get food and accommodation, and so on. We are living in a trade-based-society where everyone has to trade their skills, energy, time and so forth in order to be part of this system. So, in this regards, we focus on this trade-based environment that forces people to trade and thus creating an imbalance of power that gives rise to harmful behaviors, which in turn create most of the problems that we see in the world today. If we are to eliminate this environment that forces people to trade, then people won't have to trade anymore, and thus that behavioral trait will disappear. We explain in detail how this trade-based society (environment) shapes people's behavior, turning them into charlatans, thieves, or abusers - see our The Origin of Most Problems book.
I highly recommend TROM-Jaro because it works great, it’s neat and simple, and it’s trade-free!